• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Gets New Packaging

NiGHTSx2

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
I got my latest OCP acquisitiion in the mail today, and was surprised to find brand new OCP packaging. The box has an embossed design and is way higher quality than the crummy black boxes they've been using for the majority of releases for the past few years. The microbag has been upgraded as well. I just wish the OCP price hadn't been upgraded by $5 too. (...and sorry in advance for the crappy pix)
IMG_4056.jpg
IMG_4055.jpg
IMG_4057.jpg

Yep, the couple of Holbrooks I got from the OCP last month were in those bags and box too - I thought they were a bit garish at first, but I've come round to the design of the bag. I liked the box right away. The bags do really stand out in amongst all the other bags in the case though!

The $5 increase vs. that bag is a tough call. I guess after the first time you get the bag, I'd actually bothered by the up charge.

The whole new setup is cool. And now you can customize shades on Oakley's site with a mobile device too!

Latest Posts

Back