• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Joe Robie Half Jackets ??

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
Yesterday i found what looks to be an OCP Half Jacket array whit 3 sets of lenses, the frame is Jet Black whit Blue Socks and Gold Icons, and the Oakley bridge text is long gone.

It came whit 3 sets of lenses, Black Iridium Polarized, Ice Polarized and Gold Iridium whit a "Joe Robie" etching, the 3 sets of lenses are beaters and for the price it will make a nice display piece or wear time when i need a pair and not be worried if they get dusted or something else.

Anyone here have more info on the Joe Robie etch ? The only thing i can think of is the Miami Dolphins stadium when it was called whit that name, and can someone here can confirm if its an OCP or a regular Half Jacket array ??

@Chet Manley , @zcrxsi have you seen this before ??

Here is some pictures
20220829_091432.jpg
20220829_091250.jpg

Last edited:
Is it Joe Robbie or Joe Robie. I don't see the second B, but it could be just the picture

Not sure what to say about those. Never heard of them and I don’t think it’s an oem array. The 3 types of lenses in the arrays usually had persimmon/clear/slate as one of the three. Never saw an array with gold in it.

OCP is my guess

Last edited:
Thanks @zcrxsi , i did not found this Half Jacket, whit the Blue Socks and the Gold Icons on OR

Do you think they are a OCP Half Jacket ?

I think the socks were replaced later or they could be original but the frame with the gold icons match the gold lenses. I think it’s OCP and the owner bought two lens sets (and possibly socks) later on.