• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Micro Bag Question

Hamshandy

Oakley Expert
UK
Can anyone offer any info re. OCP micro bags please ? On the options for choosing a micro bag it says White Custom and Black Custom . While the White is what it says the black does just look like a generic black micro . Can anyone confirm if the black is just generic or it just like the white one with “ Custom “ on the bag . Thanks

A1359FCD-E35B-4167-B3F5-5869C32A7095.png

91CE0F39-98C8-414F-9ED9-E70D9AB77887.png

Thank you . I kind of thought that from the photo but the description says “ Black Custom “ so I was hoping it had the custom lettering . I’ve always picked white for that reason but just thought I’d ask the question .

I’m Thinking of placing an order for a set of customs . I am tempted to select Black Custom on the Micro . But if it arrives and it’s a generic plain black bag I will feel cheated . But at least I will know for the next ocp order .

I’m Thinking of placing an order for a set of customs . I am tempted to select Black Custom on the Micro . But if it arrives and it’s a generic plain black bag I will feel cheated . But at least I will know for the next ocp order .
Do you want a code if you order it this year?

I may do . I normally use my girlfriends Teacher Code that gets me 25% discount but since Christmas it’s disappeared . I will check with the boss and get her to look see if it’s back up . And let you know . Unless your code is more than 25% and I’m in . Thanks

I may do . I normally use my girlfriends Teacher Code that gets me 25% discount but since Christmas it’s disappeared . I will check with the boss and get her to look see if it’s back up . And let you know . Unless your code is more than 25% and I’m in . Thanks
I think mine is 30%. PM me if you want it.