• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Micro Bag Question

I may do . I normally use my girlfriends Teacher Code that gets me 25% discount but since Christmas it’s disappeared . I will check with the boss and get her to look see if it’s back up . And let you know . Unless your code is more than 25% and I’m in . Thanks
How do you get a discount for being a teacher? That may be a life hack I need to tap into…

It’s a U.K. discount . It’s simply called discount for teachers . There codes generated for various stores outlets etc . You don’t need to be registered or log in to use them but you have to log in to get the code . When I have crazy ideas I just message the boss to look if anything going and she sends me the code . Had up to 25% at Oakley and Sunglass Hut plus Vans , Nike , Converse . It can be hit and miss and occasionally there is nothing . Plus they have started to get wise and the codes only work on full price stuff .

Just before Christmas Ti Frogs were 50% discount at Sunglass Hut so I bought and extra pair . I added the code and it worked and the final price was £133 .

Just to update this thread . OCP Custom Microbag options . If you choose black you get a generic Black bag . Not custom in any way . I’d also like to thank @Tomcat14 for the 30% discount code that enabled me to find this out . 👍

0A13F838-D1B8-4EEC-8394-F44836044217.jpeg

Just to update this thread . OCP Custom Microbag options . If you choose black you get a generic Black bag . Not custom in any way . I’d also like to thank @Tomcat14 for the 30% discount code that enabled me to find this out . 👍

View attachment 1023047
Nice!, glad i could help and that you got them quick and it wasn't damaged like my last order.