• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Not sure if I $201-like it.

Maybe if it was $199.

But no Lux wants to be petty.

1623476784213.png

1623476826735.png

I bought a pair for my motorcycle, because I've tried riding glasses etc that were all garbage. These have done the best in high wind (80mph) by a long shot, keep the wind off my eyes. Also they are glued to my face, turning my head doesn't make me think they'll blow off.

I originally bought the Gray with Photochromic lenses for night / sunset, loved them so much I bought Gray Ink / Road. Now my wife is trying to steal those so I'm ordering her some custom Celeste Green / Jade.

However, they feel too sporty for me to wear daily, even though they're really comfortable.

I bought a pair for my motorcycle, because I've tried riding glasses etc that were all garbage. These have done the best in high wind (80mph) by a long shot, keep the wind off my eyes. Also they are glued to my face, turning my head doesn't make me think they'll blow off.

I originally bought the Gray with Photochromic lenses for night / sunset, loved them so much I bought Gray Ink / Road. Now my wife is trying to steal those so I'm ordering her some custom Celeste Green / Jade.

However, they feel too sporty for me to wear daily, even though they're really comfortable.
Sporty to wear daily is never wrong :)

Back