• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OCP Radarlock Frames NIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Actually, I find the "Asian fit" nosebombs suit me well, and I'm waaaay more Celtic than Asian.
The lenses seem well away from my cheeks and eyelashes, as I prefer.

Unfortunately for me those don't work. I have to use the regular ones...the AF ones make the glasses sit too high.

I have about 20 of the AF pads in a plastic baggie since I won't use them.

Some people reacted to this post.
i think AF is wider curvature than regular plus the nose is narrower while the regular has wider opening at the nose area.

Username Hidden said:
i think AF is wider curvature than regular plus the nose is narrower while the regular has wider opening at the nose area.

Thats true in Old Radar, Asian fit was a wider frame
But looks like they only changed nose Bombs on the Radar Lock as @Rcga32 pointed out the asian fit nose bombs raise the frame up

Username Hidden said:
Thats true in Old Radar, Asian fit was a wider frame
But looks like they only changed nose Bombs on the Radar Lock as @Rcga32 pointed out the asian fit nose bombs raise the frame up

Yeah...add the fact that replacement lenses are not AF or regular specific. There is just one version of lens that will work with AF or regular.

I only have polished black and matte black left for Radarlock frames. Will post pics when I can - photobucket isn't working properly today.