• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP

The staff in the London O-Store are actually pretty knowledgeable, at least the ones I've spoken to.

After the GOLDbrook incident, I will not take anyones word until something actually happens. That was just too much bullshit back and forth banter with it. I personally see it as a big possibility of still happening, just not in the way everyone is hoping for.

haha wrist you are so damn right . . .
after the hassle with the Goldbrook - i don't belive them anymore.

still waiting for the spring 2011 release of the Robert Williams art series! DAMN

damn you KyleTheSid . . .
don't say that - i don't wanna hear it!!!

lol. what can i say? i just follow what has been done in the past, (i.e. GoldBrooks and now OCP Frogskins!) You'll get them man! :big grin: i need to fund for these...my first artist pair (I'm assuming they're nice) and my first pair of Oakleys that i still have (orig. two were matte black gascan and pol. black/polarized grey Frogskins) was a pair of plain polished black with warm grey Batwolfs! It'll be cool to have the two side by side in my display case :dance3:

im gonna say OCP frogskins arent happening...sadly, since there is usually something on whats happening in the holiday season by now

doesn't affect me that much, since i will never be able to get the OCP frogs, if they happen. but big bummer to all you guys States side though.

I don't think OCP frogs will affect me much, since I will probably only get one if it ever happens. If it does, I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy!