• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

October 2020 Updates / Bug Reports

I think what rick is saying, is people block a certain someone, then unblock them to see what they said, then promptly block them again. Im just going to stay out of these threads.
U can see they posted and says ignored content. U can click show more on Tapatalk and they remain blocked. I'd just rather not see it at all

On tapatalk. No need to unblock. Just saying this is how some people are able to view ignored content.
ec208f22e5117a413d11123b06c3f9b0.jpg
0bf2691c9500ab6b22407b3ec8dcc7ad.jpg
e600064a2b393db1dd23642272a9bf3d.jpg

Interesting, thanks for the post - let me take a look, think I have a hunch what it could be but may take some tinkering. Stay tuned.
So I just took off for a happy hour brew and was checking the forum on my phone. just browser no app.
All of the notifications I cleared on my phone were not cleared when I got back on the PC 12 in total.

So I just took off for a happy hour brew and was checking the forum on my phone. just browser no app.
All of the notifications I cleared on my phone were not cleared when I got back on the PC 12 in total.

Interesting - Will have to test this out but very odd. Thanks for reporting!

Should be fixed now.