• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

October 2020 Updates / Bug Reports

Pretty much every notification I get through Tapatalk is for posts several years old. It’s pretty annoying cause I don’t get to see any new notifications.

You, I and a ton of others are getting the same thing for months. I don’t know if it’s Tapatalk or not

@OakleyBoss since yesterday my screen on my phone and my computer has been turning white, like an Ad pop up but its not an ad, any one else here having this problem ??

Refreshing solves it but i want to know if its only me or it is happening to some one else, i am using mozilla for my computer and chrome on my phone.

@OakleyBoss since yesterday my screen on my phone and my computer has been turning white, like an Ad pop up but its not an ad, any one else here having this problem ??

Refreshing solves it but i want to know if its only me or it is happening to some one else, i am using mozilla for my computer and chrome on my phone.

Interesting, any details on the Phone/Browser would be helpful as well.

Looks like today it awards it once, so since you got it last year you didn't this year. Will play around with it a bit to see if I can get it to be every year.