• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Odd Question.

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
is there a way to order more than one limited edition oakley through oakley.com? it says limit 1 per customer... or should i just try to find them elsewhere? i know n3loptics carry's oakleys...

LOL you don't know me well, once I get my sights on a Oakley frame i love, i go all crazy and try buying as many of the special/limited editions...list so far is: Shaun White series i have to buy first, Jupiter Camo Dispatch, Red/Blue Dispatch's which i found the 'red' version on tactics.com, the blue version on blackdiamondsports.com (which hopefully ill b able to still get by December), uh, i think that's all of them. I have 3 as of right now. Next up is the shaun white! gotta rock the 24K's. lol, can't wait lol. On/Off about the bruce irons model. the polarized price is putting me off.

i like them more than the fuel cell's...I think Oakley went a bit overboard cranking out all these fuel cell's...it got overwhelming...and over done in my book.

I love the large lens, how the fit my asian face, the retro design, i think it's the 6 base lens curvature being straighter and less curved fitting my flatter face better, and my big head helps.

the only other Antix i want is a Fuente, and that isn't showing up anywhere. I try to just stick to special/limited edition stuff...

Order on line, using different email address & pay with different cards & have them shipped to a different address. Or get a friend to order a pair for you too?
lol i only have 1 debit card. but its ok, i may just stick with one and wear it like my other dispatche's than use the extra money to buy a different one...

Latest Posts

Back