• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OEM BIP Juliet Lenses + Custom Cut R1 Ruby Polarized Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For sale I have some unused lenses: I'll cover the normal US First Class Mail Shipping. I have no pro packaging for them but will do my best to keep them well-protected during shipping. CONUS only.

$55 - 1 Set of OEM genuine Oakley Black Iridium Polarized Replacement Lenses for the Juliet. I would say its 9/10. I can't see any flaws with them but because I have used them before I wouldn't give them a 10/10.

$75 - 1 Set of Custom-Cut Ruby Iridium Polarized Lenses for the Romeo 1s (R1s). This was cut by Infinite Hero from a replacement set of Oakley Turbine lenses. I would say the condition is also 9/10. The reason I am selling is because it's definitely "flatter" than a real R1 replacement lens, and because the curve is off, it causes the lens to touch my eyelid constantly and causes smudging after time. If your R1s sit close to your face I would not get these, but if they don't than they are an excellent set in great condition.

IMG_0195_zpszvl1fbvl.jpg

IMG_0194_zpsul5guyie.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I'll take the Juliet lenses

Username Hidden said:
I'll take the Juliet lenses
Juliet lenses pending...

Payment sent for the Juliet lenses.

Juliet lenses have been sold. R1 custom cuts still available!