• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OEM Blue Rubber

lu270bro

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Knoxville, TN
Just wanted to let the metal heads know that I was able get some OEM blue ear socks from HQ. I called the warranty department and the guy was super helpful. He sent me 2 pair, but he said that they were all the" Made in USA" socks and not a proper pair that had "USA" and "CE." I told him that I didn't care either way. He sent them to me no charge and they arrived yesterday. Thought that was pretty cool, especially with what I have seen colored oem rubber going for lately. Not sure how many they had left as that was all he would send and I didn't want to get greedy, but it may be worth a try for those that can't or won't pay $100 for a set of colored rubber like me. here is the shipping dox that came with them if someone is wondering about the validity...
[URL=http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/lu270bro/media/1125130212_zps8ca83c77.jpg.html]1125130212_zps8ca83c77.jpg[/URL]

Attachments

• 1125130212_zps8ca83c77.jpg
    1125130212_zps8ca83c77.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Great to hear they helped you out. I have received great help from the warranty department when I have called them.

Same in EU custmoer service. You can call them. They have in stock red blue, green, black and brown ear socks. 10 euro for kit.

Same in EU custmoer service. You can call them. They have in stock red blue, green, black and brown ear socks. 10 euro for kit.

I wonder, where are they keeping them in stock in Europe ? Do you happen to know ? UK ?

ill send an email to UK warranty department... hope I get as lucky as lu27!
Good luck Washi, hope you do too! Guess it was my week as I scored one of those elusive $100 craigslist deals for some Juliets too. I just wish US Oakley can pull stock from other regions so we wouldn't have these exorbitant prices for oem colored rubber.

Back