• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading OEM BNIB Juliet Kit for White XS Earsocks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a lot of Misc little things here and there that I would be willing to trade, if another member here can help me out. I'm looking for a White set of earsocks for an XS. Could possibly trim down a Juliet set, although, I don't like to take that route. Let me know.

Some people reacted to this post.
Since there are no OEM white earsocks for the XS you could source them from @Linegear Japan (they sell them separately from te complete rubber kit IIRC) - their XS earsocks are the best arround in terms of fitting and rubber quality from all I have tested! Maybe @SEAN WAYNE can help out

Username Hidden said:
Since there are no OEM white earsocks for the XS you could source them from @Linegear Japan (they sell them separately from te complete rubber kit IIRC) - their XS earsocks are the best arround in terms of fitting and rubber quality from all I have tested! Maybe @SEAN WAYNE can help out
Thank you. I am familiar with LG. I've ordered from them plenty of times. This post is to hopefully make just a quick easy trade. Thanks