• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- OEM Earsocks For X-Squared's ...

Thank you for the direct link to LG. Is their ship time to the CONUS here decent?

... & to answer your semi-question, yes, it is always OEM first, second, third ... fiftieth, ... then consider otherwise. Like I would not really even go as far as but swapping the Socks, Temples, ... Noses are doubtful, & certainly not the orbitals just for a few days or something.

I tend to consolidate my LG orders to save on shipping. But then they're more likely to get tied up in customs with the higher value. I've had an order take several weeks, most of the time in customs. But I really don't care; I can be patient.

I am 100% for OEM lenses. But I consider LG rubbers to be a suitable choice. They're silicone and will last a long time, and they give decent grip even when sweaty. And swapping rubbers is a simple change that you can always put back to OEM later, no harm done...

Ripoff. Juliet nosebombs are the same as XS. You can still buy Juliet black and rootbeer replacement rubbers, which include earsocks along with sm & lg nosebombs, directly from Oakley for $10 a set.

Even the newest of newest n()()bz concerning XM's new that, which is why I shared that in this thread since there really was like 3-4 of us in here in total. But for them to say that they are Rootber Bombs for X-Squared's annoys me, ... there never was RB anything for XS's. Ugh.

Back