• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold OEM Polished Juliet with hammerstems - GONE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Used OEM Polished Juliet with hammerstems. Frame is in overall good condition, with typical signs of wear, but nothing major. Nosebridge has holizontal flex, and a little bit of vertical wiggle, but doesn't need a tune-up yet, All rubbers and screws there, and with a lot of life left in them. I have sent 3 of my hammerstem Juliets to the X-man to get customized (see last picture), and this is a good frame to keep polished, or great for custom refinish since it has no serial.

I have added a set of OEM ruby lenses in wearable condition. Right lens has scratces not visible when wearing, and left lens has scratches visible when wearing ..... but not unbearable (but that's always subjective). It's the kind of lenses to wear to the beach.

Sale includes mf bag.

Price $250 shipped ConUS PP G&S

IMG_5494.JPGIMG_5495.JPGIMG_5496.JPGIMG_5497.JPGIMG_5498.JPGIMG_5499.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
it is tempting!! glws@!

Any lenses you could add to these? Tempted....

Username Hidden said:
Ruby lenses added to the sale, same price. Right lens is 8/10 (scratches not seen when wearing), left lens is 7/10 (scratches visible when wearing but not unbearable)
Just saw this. PM incoming

what if i toss one of my kids in the deal.. lol.. its tempting.. could use another one to match my r1,...

Status
Not open for further replies.