• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oem Power Supply And Light Bulb For Single Wide Tower.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I likie. You likie?

Some people reacted to this post.
I love the motion sensor idea.

I thought it interesting too but I couldn't help but think about the motion sensing light that I have on my garage that look lights my driveway. When I try to use it as a light source at the inopportune time it goes off forcing me to wave my free arm or walk around or jump up and down to try to trigger it again for 60 seconds worth of light.
Side note, what the heck are you doing up at 6am on a Saturday morning, Cargo? :D

Username Hidden said:
what the heck are you doing up at 6am on a Saturday morning, Cargo? :D

Been at work since 2:30am, my hours suck :(

This motion is nice. It detects me coming down the hall as it is almost a straight shot into the room. It comes on like a night light and I can set it to stay in for 1,2,5, 10 ,20 minutes. It comes with a little stand that looks similiar to an iphone stand. Thats what its sitting on. I may take it off that and two way tape it to the top front facia board

I not only likey I lovey lol

Looks great ... good job!

Ty ty

Very nice case!!!!!!!!!!! Like the motion sensor idea....may have to do that!

Yeah home depot has them for 23.00. Look in the lighting section. The lighting guy didn't know he had them even after I described it but I knew they had them sinceni bought one 6 months ago.