• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold OEM Romeo 2 Black Iridium Lenses. Buy them NOW while you can!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Since the development of R2 lenses by Fuse Lenses in Florida, I've converted all of my R2 glasses to Fuse polarized lenses. I could just hold onto this pair of OEM Black Iridium lenses, but I don't plan on installing them... maybe you want to use them? This is likely your last chance (or one of your last chances) to get an OEM pair of Romeo 2 lenses. Better get them while you can.

There are no scratches on the lenses. There is a little damage on the notch that sits inside the lens channel, nasal side, of the right-eye lens. However, the lens installs fine and stays tight - just full disclosure.

Price is $85 plus $7 shipping (Priority Mail or UPS with $99 insurance, whichever I choose) via PayPal friends and family only. Message me through the OF if you want the lenses.

IMG_0322.jpg
IMG_0323.jpg
IMG_0324.jpg
IMG_0325.jpg
IMG_0326.jpg
IMG_0327.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sweet deal

Great offering! GLWS!

Solid deal, wish I needed them ☹️

@Inkkoonce bro, please buy these. I'm getting headache every time I see your R2 lenses lol...

Username Hidden said:
@Inkkoonce bro, please buy these. I'm getting headache every time I see your R2 lenses lol...
But mine are soooo cool:)

Username Hidden said:
You should see his bumble bee m frame lenses

I literally choked on my popcorn kernels 🤣🤣🤣

Username Hidden said:
You should see his bumble bee m frame lenses

I literally choked on my popcorn kernels 🤣🤣🤣
What these?
5085904E-3E69-48D7-94E5-F2EB93DCFA76.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
I think you could cut just about any lenses you'd want from that donor... maybe a pair of Juliet AND Penny! Does @QLR1 approve of this big shield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back