• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oem Romeo Etched Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Has small marks no stress cracks.
9udydeva.jpg
syhahemy.jpg

$140
No trades

Some people reacted to this post.
Are those bi or gold? I cant tell on my phone.

Sorry black Iridium. Was going to get another r1 but getting something else instead

Hmm ok

pm'd

pm 10 minutes ago

Username Hidden said:
I'm sorry did I miss something?
i don't understand either
i just forget to notice you about the pm and just want to be sure you aware of that
no big deal and anyway you can see the time of the pm so if he's first i'm ok with that

Username Hidden said:
i don't understand either
i just forget to notice you about the pm and just want to be sure you aware of that
no big deal and anyway you can see the time of the pm so if he's first i'm ok with that

I'm referring to this quote

"- Honor the first PM'd posting in the FS thread by a responsible buyer with cash in hand. It is your decision whether to honor a request for time to raise funds or move on to the next buyer with funds available. If the first buyer is not qualified, move
on to the next buyer that PM'd and posted."

I understand that you're saying you pm'd him 4 minutes prior to me actually sending mine, but I'm still new here and trying to figure this out. My understanding of the above sentence is that if you're the first to indicate in the thread that you've pm'd the buyer then you've kinda got first crack at it. I guess I just don't understand why you'd bother indicating when you sent the pm? Doesn't the fact that I indicated that I'm interested and sent the message in the thread give me first crack at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.