• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Of all the packages that USPS could have lost...

Here are the pics of what was packaged and sent off...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423006300.035489.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423006353.231330.jpg

And this just proves again why I enjoy being part of this community / forum. Thank you to everyone for posting words of encouragement.

As posted in my opening thread, I'm remaining optimistic that it will eventually turn up and will let everyone know when that day comes.

i am sure that it will turn up and once it does u will buy a C6 Carbon just as a reward to your self for being optimistic:)

I've same story expecting (or lost or got stolen) a Romeo MJ and a Penny Copper in one package from @AngelAir using USPS priority express from Nov 16th 2014 until today the tracking only show "Processed Through Sort Facility" in ISC Miami , everytime I call USPS they never gave me full answer only said they only do their best and last time I asked the seller got refund $100 for the loss and I don't know how to handle this matter if the package still in the US and will be different story if it reach Indonesia and get lost.

So the seller lost two pair of glasses(worth $2000) and also lost money which I claim PayPal $1.100(I also lost $900 because F&F)

I just finger crossing the package will arrive everyday

Dude preaching to the choir...almost as bed as fed Ex repeated attempts at delivery when my wife and I are not home....luckily they have delivery manager now but 10 years ago I had nightmare experiences... a custom pair of Md's in a snowy bush outside my building in 10 degree weather stands out...My now rare Woodland Camo Sj's ..lost between DHL and PO somehow(DHL never handed them off)....fortunately I let the MD warm up and they were fine...I am a brother in pain with everyone on this thread.

Back