• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Custom of the Month April 2018 - OPEN- Congrats YFG!

OF Custom of the Month April 2018

• V2oak

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Brettc10

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • YakuzaFloralGangsta

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • PapioXmetal

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Rick58

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Zax

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Chris515000

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Jimbabwe

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HawaiiHijinx1.JPG

Here is the information on my Custom Hawaiian Hijinx.
(Sorry I can't edit earlier my post?) A lot more pictures on my other post.
Black metallic frame with Silver metallic Polynesian print on both arms. Hawaiian Islands added on front right.
Artist from the North Shore on Oahu did these for me - Etd Kahili
Lenses are Black Iridium.
Mahalo!

View attachment 457923 View attachment 457924 View attachment 457925 View attachment 457926 View attachment 457927 View attachment 457928 View attachment 457929

Here is the information on my Custom Hawaiian Hijinx.
(Sorry I can't edit earlier my post?) A lot more pictures on my other post.
Black metallic frame with Silver metallic Polynesian print on both arms. Hawaiian Islands added on front right.
Artist from the North Shore on Oahu did these for me - Etd Kahili
Lenses are Black Iridium.
Mahalo!
Edited for you buddy..what an entry

And so you guys know the reason why you can't edit your reserve posts is because I believe you need to be a premium member on the forum..after a while if the post isn't changed you loose permissions to edit.. I'm fairly certain premium members can go back and edit their own posts any time.. there are a ton of little things like that with a paid membership.

And so you guys know the reason why you can't edit your reserve posts is because I believe you need to be a premium member on the forum..after a while if the list isn't edited you loose permissions to edit.. I'm fairly certain premium members can go back and edit their own posts any time..
That's correct. I had no problem editing my post cause I'm a premium member! Best $35 I've spent!

Latest Posts

Back