• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Custom of the Month August 2017 (Frogs) Congrats Brian!

OF Custom of the Month August 2017 (Frogskins)

• MD Oakley'er

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • cacatman

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • SouLFuLFrog

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • barok0208

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • V2oak

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Lexkempo

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Aaron Barr

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
Congrats to Zach for winning last month!

This month is Frogskins.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules here:
Oakley Forum Custom of the Month Contest (Rules, Suggestions, and Discussion)

Post something like "reserved" or something to claim a spot. This will end on the 5th. If you want to just post your pictures now, that's fine too. Get in early because the last entrant will be on page two.

Please refrain from chit chat and comments until AFTER the 10 spots have been filled. This will keep them all together and easier for people to see for voting. I'll be asking Brian to clean up any BS that puts anyone besides number 10 on page 2.

After all the spots have been claimed, or on the 5th, whatever comes first, y'all will have 2 days to EDIT your reserved post and post pics. If you don't edit your reserve post you may end up on page two and then how will you win? Voting starts on the 7th or when all entrants have posted pics.

This month's prize:

A 3D printed frog stand, any color, and a custom frog frame generously donated by @SouLFuLFrog. Old ass black frog not included lol
0FDABC2E-FE8F-439E-8AC3-685F4DD73A40-33615-000017A25989D53B.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats to Zach for winning last month!

This month is Frogskins.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules here:
Oakley Forum Custom of the Month Contest (Rules, Suggestions, and Discussion)

Post something like "reserved" or something to claim a spot. This will end on the 5th. If you want to just post your pictures now, that's fine too. Get in early because the last entrant will be on page two.

Please refrain from chit chat and comments until AFTER the 10 spots have been filled. This will keep them all together and easier for people to see for voting. I'll be asking Brian to clean up any BS that puts anyone besides number 10 on page 2.

After all the spots have been claimed, or on the 5th, whatever comes first, y'all will have 2 days to EDIT your reserved post and post pics. If you don't edit your reserve post you may end up on page two and then how will you win? Voting starts on the 7th or when all entrants have posted pics.

This month's prize:

TBD
I'll donate this month's prize. I'm short on lenses at the moment but I have a few cool custom frogs I'd be happy to send to @SiRacer420 to dish to the winner. I'll snap a few photos at some point tomorrow. So a custom painted pair I have here minus lenses. I know it sounds weird but I'm super short on them at the moment.

Back