• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Custom of the Month February 2018 - X Metal - Congrats SoulFulFrog!!!

Custom of the Month February 2018

• Oak Heel

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • SoulFulFrog

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • THEGROUNDPOUNDER99

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • cacatman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oaks Between The Hedges

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Bonz-1

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • xmetal40

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • zwc0442

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Chris515000

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Orion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well. I know it's not the end of the comp yet, but I feel I'm on safe ground when I say that I got my butt kicked pretty badly this month!!!

Condolences also to you, @Orion - I would have given my vote to you....but I used it already!!!!
:drinks:
Thanks and no worries.....I wasn't expecting a lot of love. I just thought it would be fun to participate. There are some really nice pieces here for sure. This was more of an opportunity to show what I like.....which I think everyone who knows me already knows.....;)

Back in the 82s when the Bills and Patriots were terrible teams my friends and I were calling the last game of the year the "Toilet Bowl".....since neither team had a snowball's chance in hell of making it to the Superbowl. The Patriots won and were 5-4 and made the playoffs....LOL

Anyway you and I are in the "Toilet Bowl" battle...

Good luck!

Thanks and no worries.....I wasn't expecting a lot of love. I just thought it would be fun to participate. There are some really nice pieces here for sure. This was more of an opportunity to show what I like.....which I think everyone who knows me already knows.....;)

Back in the 82s when the Bills and Patriots were terrible teams my friends and I were calling the last game of the year the "Toilet Bowl".....since neither team had a snowball's chance in hell of making it to the Superbowl. The Patriots won and were 5-4 and made the playoffs....LOL

Anyway you and I are in the "Toilet Bowl" battle...

Good luck!
Awesome post. I love this place!!

Back