• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Custom of the Month January 2018 - Open - Congrats YFG!!!

OF Custom of the Month January 2018

• Rick58

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • zwc0442

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • YFG

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • mercbezerk

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Chris515000

• Jimbabwe

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • BigRabbit

• cacatman

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Pospaintballer

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone's pics are up and voting is now live. Good luck to all!

@cacatman and I were talking the other day and decided that this contest would get more exposure and more people voting if it were in the regular sunglasses discussion thread. I totally forgot about that until just now so @SoulFulFrog would you mind moving this thread to Oakley Sunglasses Discussion please? I'll remember to start them there next month an on. Thanks!

On one hand i think this contest is awesome for the forum and continuing the direction of badassery that Oakley used to be so hats off to @SiRacer420 for starting youre a great ambassador of the community(blaze on brother). but on the other hand....if i vote for the one I want to vote for (the Ferrari TB1) I feel like I will be disrespecting so much other greatness listed in this month's competition. It's really tough. I guess that' a sign of good competition and I hope you keep doing this competition.

On one hand i think this contest is awesome for the forum and continuing the direction of badassery that Oakley used to be so hats off to @SiRacer420 for starting youre a great ambassador of the community(blaze on brother). but on the other hand....if i vote for the one I want to vote for (the Ferrari TB1) I feel like I will be disrespecting so much other greatness listed in this month's competition. It's really tough. I guess that' a sign of good competition and I hope you keep doing this competition.
That's why my wife gets my vote lol and I'll keep doing this as long as people keep entering.

NEWTON IS DOWN!

That's why my wife gets my vote lol and I'll keep doing this as long as people keep entering.

NEWTON IS DOWN!

The saints look pretty good. Maybe the best on the NFC with Carson wentz out. Falcons looked pretty good too but the saints have their number being interdovision foes

Latest Posts

Back