• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Custom of the Month July 2017 (Wires) Congrats Zach!!!

OF Custom of the Month July 2017 Wires

• zwc0442

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Dyeraudio

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • cyclerdoug

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • flyer

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
Congrats to Cacatman for winning last month!

This month is Wires.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules here:
Oakley Forum Custom of the Month Contest (Rules, Suggestions, and Discussion)

Post something like "reserved" or something to claim a spot. This will end on the 5th. If you want to just post your pictures now, that's fine too. Get in early because the last entrant will be on page two.

Please refrain from chit chat and comments until AFTER the 10 spots have been filled. This will keep them all together and easier for people to see for voting. I'll be asking Brian to clean up any BS that puts anyone besides number 10 on page 2.

After all the spots have been claimed, or on the 5th, whatever comes first, y'all will have 2 days to EDIT your reserved post and post pics. If you don't edit your reserve post you may end up on page two and then how will you win? Voting starts on the 7th or when all entrants have posted pics.

This month's prize:

IMG_5104.JPG

Claim your spots now!!!

Last edited:
Ok, I'm putting these in here because they're cool as hell. All I did was come up with the idea and the donor pair... FULL credit for the custom and any prize awarded goes to @Chris A Hardaway. He tried to source Turbines with DWP lenses and had some difficulty...so he did some quick math and found out that Triggerman would work perfectly (8.75 curve)!

CAH, I didn't ask your permission to enter these, I love showing them off!

One of one out there so far...E Wires with Deep Water Prizm:

IMG_4969.JPG

in full sun:
IMG_4970.JPG

And not posted before...driving with them:
IMG_4971.JPG

Thank you Chris for your excellent work as usual and props to @Thx515000 for selling the donors!

:drinks:

Last edited:
Back