• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Custom of the Month June 2020 Congrats V2oak!

OF Custom of the Month June 2020

• Mike.vanderkoon

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Wavecloud

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • RiggerBill

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • MatSteelersFan

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Rick58

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Andre-v8

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • V2oak

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nucchem

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine wasn’t a lens swap it was matte Clear frame turned to crystal red.

This isn’t a gen 1 m frame lol

here’s the before and after
46DCEF39-4B6E-4599-825F-692A650A10ED.jpeg

8180BF61-49FB-473C-9814-477B225D21A7.jpeg

Lmao.

blocked me cuz I posted something for sale that we talked about in a trade. That’s sad cuz I still have 3 more stands I was gonna trade him

:vinsent:

I hit the “show ignored content” button to see what I was missing.

Lmao.

blocked me cuz I posted something for sale that we talked about in a trade. That’s sad cuz I still have 3 more stands I was gonna trade him

:vinsent:

I’ve already told you this twice but I guess you need it a third time. I blocked you because you had me make some **** for and then led me on for weeks like a drunk prom date when I tried to get you to pay. The fact that you listed the baskets for sale after offering them to me in trade and not even bothering to tell me that you changed your mind just solidified the opinion that I formed of you. Im happy you have more but I wouldn’t trade you an old turd for one. I learned my lesson, don’t deal with guys with 69 in their username.

The other lesson I learned is don’t hit the “show ignored content” button. It’s ignored for a reason.

Back