• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Custom of the Year 2017 CONGRATS YFG!!!

Custom of the Year 2017

• Catacman's Iron Man XS

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • zwc0442's Purple T Wire

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • SoulfulFrog's Surise Fade Frog

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • YFG's Tattoo Monster Dog

Votes: 53 39.3%
  • Scienergy's Stormtrooper XX

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • SoulfulFrog's Chameleon Fuel Cell

Votes: 46 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, this is a very very very close race!!!!
Indeed it is!

@Lars sent me his donation for the winner. I've added one of my Ducati Juliets to represent the one from @YakuzaFloralGangsta and complete the picture.

IMG_7390.JPG

My fav thing in that entire bundle is the little froggie with the lifestyle logo leaning on him. So cool buddy. Looks like I may have to buy one from @SiRacer420 though.
I printed that a while back when I was figuring out ****. I was trying to see what kind of angle I could print it at and still look good. I just found it again tonight when I was getting the trophy out for the picture. Figured it should go with the set lol

I printed that a while back when I was figuring out ****. I was trying to see what kind of angle I could print it at and still look good. I just found it again tonight when I was getting the trophy out for the picture. Figured it should go with the set lol
Definitely really nice of you to donate the time and effort.. the stuff isn't free. Couldn't ask for anything more. We all appreciate it. Greatly..

Fairly certain it's over already lol. Crap tons of voters this time.. wicked turn out too.. that x-squared is insane I can't believe it got as few as it did and that wire @zwc0442 damn that is cool. My vote went to one of those.. happy New Year oakley forum and thanks again @SiRacer420 it is such a great idea. Congrats Vasan!!!

Congrats @YakuzaFloralGangsta! Custom of the Year! It's well deserved my friend! I'll contact you about getting all these prizes to you!
Massive shoutout to @SiRacer420 for putting this on for (most of) the year and sent prizes to the winners! And thanks to everyone that contributed the prizes!

And Congratulations to YFG (and @V2oak) for the amazing pair that won.

P.S. Can I humbly request that no monthly (or grand final) winning pair can be allowed to be entered in a subsequent year, to give the rest of us a chance!!!

Happy New Year and a big thank you @SiRacer420 you rock :)

I‘m glad to be part of our Forum, a lot of cool guys around here ...

Thanks @V2oak for my amazing pair and looking forward for our next custom pair ...
And as well thanks to all who took part on the competition, all of your stuffs are amazing too...

And congrats @SoulFulFrog you won the Juliet, I will send it @zwc0442 to custom it for you, I think you both are in touch:)

Looking forward for more competitions ...

Latest Posts

Back