• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆Official 2017 NFL Thread☆☆☆

IMG_0093.JPG

From USA TODAY

Raiders' move to Las Vegas approved by NFL owners

Raiders to move to Las Vegas as NFL owners grant Mark Davis' wish

PHOENIX – The Raiders are on the move again, and this time they’re headed to Las Vegas.After repeated attempts to resolve long-standing stadium issues in Oakland, the franchise secured the mandatory votes from NFL owners here Monday morning to approve their relocation.Raiders owner Mark Davis needed at least 24 of 32 votes, and after several hours of meetings and presentations Monday at the NFL annual meetings at the Arizona Biltmore, the approval was announced.The Raiders become the third franchise to push through a successful relocation vote in the last 14 months, after the Rams and Chargers both finalized their moves to Los Angeles.

Sent from Q's Note5

From USA TODAY

PHOENIX – The Raiders are on the move again, and this time they’re headed to Las Vegas.After repeated attempts to resolve long-standing stadium issues in Oakland, the franchise secured the mandatory votes from NFL owners here Monday morning to approve their relocation.Raiders owner Mark Davis needed at least 24 of 32 votes, and after several hours of meetings and presentations Monday at the NFL annual meetings at the Arizona Biltmore, the approval was announced.The Raiders become the third franchise to push through a successful relocation vote in the last 14 months, after the Rams and Chargers both finalized their moves to Los Angeles.

Sent from Q's Note5

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO
this will be great for the city for sure
LV RAIDERS

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO
this will be great for the city for sure
LV RAIDERS

It will be interesting if it will work.
I am not sure. They are banking on hard core fans from LA and the Bay to come into town.
Vegas is a very transient city.
Not sure if the fan base will grow.

Better be a dome. It will be hotter than HELL during the start of the NFL season in Vegas!!
We will see.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be interesting if it will work.
I am not sure. They are banking on hard core fans from LA and the Bay to come into town.
Vegas is a very transient city.
Not sure if the fan base will grow.

Better be a dome. It will be hotter than HELL during the start of the NFL season in Vegas!!
We will see.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd hope the stadium is domed. That has been the trend. They have a few years to get going.

Sent from Q's Note5

From USA TODAY

Sent from Q's Note5
They are even dropping the "referee law" so refs are now allowed to go to Vegas and gamble. Obviously they had too, but if the Raiders have 95% increase on the number flags against opponents at a home game... I calling Trump!

Back