• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2018 College Football Thread***

I bleed burnt orange, used to have a shirt that said "My two favorite teams are UT and whoever plays a&m". Hence the Clemson cheer there...

The annual bama vs a&m game is the only time of the year I cheer for bama.

About 10 years ago I had the UT 20's. Wore them with ice lenses and blue socks to give them more of an Illini vibe. Returned them back to stock condition before selling them.

About 10 years ago I had the UT 20's. Wore them with ice lenses and blue socks to give them more of an Illini vibe. Returned them back to stock condition before selling them.

I know they are minutes, but they are on ebay now. A&M twentys were my first oakleys and i'm still looking for a pair.

OAKLEY MINUTE 1.0 TEXAS LONGHORNS Orange w/ Black Iridium RARE Sunglasses splice | eBay

Now you have to custom paint them.

IMAG2067_1.jpg
IMAG2069_1.jpg

Giving Jimbo a year to change the culture maybe two cause i'm not sure about our QB's, but i'm glad he's here. No more air raid video game offense. Felt like watching texas tech, not A&M.

Giving Jimbo a year to change the culture maybe two cause i'm not sure about our QB's, but i'm glad he's here. No more air raid video game offense. Felt like watching texas tech, not A&M.

I'm not really a Jimbo fan but the guy knows how to coach. He just has to get the right players for his system and maybe a little scheduling help. I don't care for his character with as often as he turned a blind eye to his star qb's crap at FSU.

I'm not really a Jimbo fan but the guy knows how to coach. He just has to get the right players for his system and maybe a little scheduling help. I don't care for his character with as often as he turned a blind eye to his star qb's crap at FSU.

A&M has two kids that are in state prison for robbing another student at gunpoint. The student immediately recognized the starting middle linebacker and defensive tackle and turned them in. Lol. Dumb....

A&M has two kids that are in state prison for robbing another student at gunpoint. The student immediately recognized the starting middle linebacker and defensive tackle and turned them in. Lol. Dumb....

Most of the FBS and FCS LB's and DL's are massive enough and intimidating enough that 1 wouldn't think a firearm would be necessary in robbing the average student.

Back