• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2018 College Football Thread***

Gonna be a busy day y'all. Let's see how much this changes....
Screenshot_20181219-082347_Chrome.jpg

As I listened to Danny White talk up the AAC the last couple of weeks I wondered how they would fare in the bowls...

Tulane - W
USF - L
Houston - L
Memphis - L

They have three bowls left and it is three of their better teams but Memphis won the west and played in their conference championship and Houston is one of their most talented teams. Clearly they're not as quality as some try to make out!

As I listened to Danny White talk up the AAC the last couple of weeks I wondered how they would fare in the bowls...

Tulane - W
USF - L
Houston - L
Memphis - L

They have three bowls left and it is three of their better teams but Memphis won the west and played in their conference championship and Houston is one of their most talented teams. Clearly they're not as quality as some try to make out!
The Army squashed Houston. OMGOSH.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The Army squashed Houston. OMGOSH.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
THROTTLED!!! Memphis who is without a doubt the second or third best team in the AAC couldn't beat a barely average Wake Forest! Its absurd the level of hype the AAC gets from some folks. Lets also not forget that just a couple years ago their supposed kingpin, UCF, had a winless season!

Back