• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2018 College Football Thread***

Lmaooooo

They both got punched. The hype was definitely really up in Tallahassee...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jimbo fisher knew just when to hop off that ship

As ive previously stated, UCF is the best team in the state of florida, and a top 10 team. Its likely they will repeat as national champions

A&M played awesome, but made mistakes on critical plays, two field goals (6 points), fumbled in red zone, twice (6-14 points). THAT BALL WAS OUT OF BOUNDS! Clemson should have probably lost, but the game itself was great.

6. The number of times teams (I saw) had one yard to go for a first down or touchdown and lined up in the shotgun and failed.

4. The number of times arizona failed to get that one yard out of the shotgun.

GET UNDER CENTER IN A THREE POINT STANCE AND DRIVE FORWARD!!! IT'S LEGAL TO PUSH THE PILE FROM BEHIND NOW! (I put this in because it just kills me)

A&M played awesome, but made mistakes on critical plays, two field goals (6 points), fumbled in red zone, twice (6-14 points). THAT BALL WAS OUT OF BOUNDS! Clemson should have probably lost, but the game itself was great.

6. The number of times teams (I saw) had one yard to go for a first down or touchdown and lined up in the shotgun and failed.

4. The number of times arizona failed to get that one yard out of the shotgun.

GET UNDER CENTER IN A THREE POINT STANCE AND DRIVE FORWARD!!! IT'S LEGAL TO PUSH THE PILE FROM BEHIND NOW! (I put this in because it just kills me)

Don't get me going on that shotgun nonsense when you need just 1 yard. I almost go into a meltdown watching it. Watched it fail too many times in college and high school ball.

Lmao

I think everyone figured that it would be glory days at FSU, but life doesn't quite work like that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That tally alumni dont play when it comes to football

Back