• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆ Official 2020 College Football Thread ☆☆☆

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
We're several weeks in to what has been a chaotic season of college football. The current AP top 25...

Screenshot_20201006-080022_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201006-080307_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201006-080323_Chrome.jpg

Big 10 hasn't started playing, yet they have two top 10 teams?? No, Oklahoma was not omitted; they have two losses already! UCF wasn't omitted either, they just lost to Tulsa. It's been a crazy season thus far.

Miami looks like they may provide some competition for Clemson in the ACC, as well as Notre Dame....yep, ND is in a conference for 2020! Miami's offense has looked good thus far. Georgia's defense looks to be the best in the nation again! Alabama and Clemson look like.....Alabama and Clemson.

My bold prediction for the season...the college football playoff will be two ACC teams and two SEC teams. I just don't see the big 10 teams getting through a 9 week season with zero breaks and the absurd covid restrictions placed on them by the big 10! The big 12 is trash, and the pac 12 is irrelevant.

Crazy season for sure. No PAC12 teams.
Be interesting to see how they will have a national champion?!?!
Pac 12 is slated to start a 7 week season on November 7th. Big 10 starts Oct 24th. It will be interesting to say the least. Been wild already, and will only get wilder. I feel bad for Oregon, because they could have been a legit contender.

Back