• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆ Official 2020 College Football Thread ☆☆☆

I remember how in my college years I was interested in football. Those were the brightest years of my life because I didn't miss a single championship and I also played for my college team. It was a wonderful time, and now everything is changing. I think that many will now grow up and will not even know what it is. In this case, they will definitely be helped by an article that I recently came across on one of the forums. If the laymen in this case are found and want to delve into this topic then they definitely need to click here

"Of course, there are preseason games in the NFL. I'll be the first to admit that the first preseason game is always exciting for me simply because it means the end of the late-summer gap in the annual sports calendar. But let's face it: I nailed it after the second week of NFL preseason. Coaches are sparing their best players, and no one seems to be playing to win. Student football always starts on Labor Day weekend, a full week before the NFL regular season. Whoever said that ""all good things come to those who wait"" must not have been a fan of American football. I often see news on that college football is about to take to the next level."
Silly bot, nobody is gonna click that link

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back