• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***** OFFICIAL 2020 MLB THREAD *****

i am the only one desperately trying to defend the astros....... where the fukk is litos, he lives there!

Ya he doesn't realize that the whole world knows they are cheaters and nobody believes a word any of them say
well i believe them trump.... i don't believe there was any cheating in the world series... yu darvish just fu cking sucks, and this is gold for him. and all the other people that hate that their team did not win.

i know litos is not here , but i am not going to turn my back on a team i like and was rooting for, even though i am 10000 miles away. I am more loyal that than that ....... must be a euro thing ;)

do anyone understand me?

well i believe them trump.... i don't believe there was any cheating in the world series... yu darvish just fu cking sucks, and this is gold for him. and all the other people that hate that their team did not win.

i know litos is not here , but i am not going to turn my back on a team i like and was rooting for, even though i am 10000 miles away. I am more loyal that than that ....... must be a euro thing ;)

do anyone understand me?

Nope

do anyone understand me?

I'm just anxious to see Darvish and Kershaw beam Altuve and Correa in their faces with 98 MPH curve balls.

I'm gonna subscribe to MLB league pass this year just to watch the Astros....

....get hit by pitches 😂

I'm just anxious to see Darvish and Kershaw beam Altuve and Correa in their faces with 98 MPH curve balls.

I'm gonna subscribe to MLB league pass this year just to watch the Astros....

....get hit by pitches 😂
Darvish ain't gonna hit sh!t though..... it he want to hit them in the face, he will have to aim for the strike zone

;)

😆

We simply have to solve this mess, and we know the players won't do much....... guess Dodger fans will have to go at it with Astros and Red Sox fans..... like they do over here:

:p :D

Back