• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆☆Official 2020 NFL Thread☆☆☆☆

I saw that game... rooting for Pitt of course......WTF, that first play was a joke!
Old Ben looked like he was 90 years old out there! Get the ball you fat fukk...... i bet if it was a double whopper that was bouncing down the field he would have gotten it !!

No excuse for that, and Tom B is 5 years older than Ben, and he still have the use of his legs!!
Double whopper made my day.

I saw that game... rooting for Pitt of course......WTF, that first play was a joke!
Old Ben looked like he was 90 years old out there! Get the ball you fat fukk...... i bet if it was a double whopper that was bouncing down the field he would have gotten it !!

No excuse for that, and Tom B is 5 years older than Ben, and he still have the use of his legs!!
Yea it was brutal man. I think it’s time they take the offense and retool it. They fired the offensive coordinator which is a start lol.

👍

I liked it better when they had that Giants script on their helmets instead of that NY logo, feel it looks like a cheap version of the Mets or Yankees NY.

Which do you prefer, or perhaps you don't care?

I am a bit of a logo nerd 😌
The "NY" is my preference. That's the old school one I grew up with, I'm glad they bought it back. I never liked it when they changed to "Giants" in the '70s.

The "NY" is my preference. That's the old school one I grew up with, I'm glad they bought it back. I never liked it when they changed to "Giants" in the '70s.
Of course, if the NY is the one you first saw, that is the one you like....
I just feel it fits more a baseball team.
They should have a "real" logo like the Steelers, Bills etc etc....... but it's difficult, Giants, what can you really use?

The silhouette of this guy?
And it don't get more american than this

tenor.gif

Maybe a back to back logo......... in the team colors as well !

tenor.gif

Tampa or New Orleans? who you rooting for?

And can you believe Drew Brees haven't gotten Covid or 100 other diseases by now... have you seen how many times he licks his fingers doing a game !! 😲

Tampa or New Orleans? who you rooting for?

And can you believe Drew Brees haven't gotten Covid or 100 other diseases by now... have you seen how many times he licks his fingers doing a game !! 😲

New Orleans, if it wasn't for Brady I would like to see Tampa getting the trophy, why not? Tom has already got too many of them though and Brees could use another one especially if it's his last season.

:oops:

some great match ups next week!

btw, have they stopped playing the national anthem at these games? I don't see them on the stream i watched or on downloads i watch after they have played.

Last edited:
Back