• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

---Official "Dead Horse" thread---

What about someone that’s no longer a member?

IMO non-members are fair game. As in, never joined or had their account deleted. Someone who still has an account but is no longer participating is only an inactive member and the policy will probably still get enforced.

But it's really for this forum's leadership to say, that's just my opinion based on what I've seen before.

IMO non-members are fair game. As in, never joined or had their account deleted. Someone who still has an account but is no longer participating is only an inactive member and the policy will probably still get enforced.

But it's really for this forum's leadership to say, that's just my opinion based on what I've seen before.
I like it!

Because I said so. Lol

I loved it when my Spanish teacher used to tell me "porque yo lo dije". It was almost like she was singing it.

Sent from Q's S8+

Back