1. Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Discussion in 'Oakley Sunglasses Discussion' started by TheDutchman92, 2/29/12.

1. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92

This thread serves as the consolidated area to inquire whether your Oakley's are fake, potential fakes or real. Post your pictures and include any relevant details.

For tips and guides on how to spot fakes based on model, check the link below:
    How to Spot Fake Oakleys Guide (work in progress) (cacatman)

Some things that have red flagged my fake sensors are the non standard case and the "oakley logo etching on left lens". What do you guys think? Item number: 130655654288

Last edited by a moderator: 1/26/19
    TennisChick likes this.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Uluahunter

Uluahunter

These look legit to me Dutch. If they're a custom pair, all things included make sense...including the custom lens etching and soft vault. That's a decent price to start with too.

I would contact the seller and ask if he'll guarantee authenticity and a refund if found not to be 100% genuine. PayPal will also cover you.

3. echav23

echav23

It all looks good...the case is a custom case (I have a couple of them) and the lens etching is also a custom option.

4. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92

Thanks for the advice Brant, just never seen that case before. Will get someone in CONUS to nab them for me after I finish paying dr.chop. Always a couple of dogs on the US site that never list on the AU site.

5. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I've seen those cases now and again. Nice pair too

6. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa

Yes. I've bought from them before but they order from Oakley after you buy so it takes 2 weeks for them to get to you

7. subysti2007

subysti2007 Premium Member

yes they are legit. those are available at oakley.com

8. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa

There's a coupon code floating around for like $7 off or something...plus you avoid shipping and tax so you can save a little if you want to wait

9. qtrain23

qtrain23

Lol guess its not a low price then. Anyone have ice lenses to trade? I'll have black iridium