• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I just picked up a Flak 2.0 Prizm Golf set off eBay.This is my 4th set of Prizm Golf Oakleys,and I am positive the lenses themselves aren't Prizm Golf by the color of them.The Prizm Golf have kind of a pink shade to them when viewed,these have a green/yellow shade to them.I assumed they might be another type (trail,field)of Prizm lenses?Not even sure if the frames are real,so I would appreciate some opinions here.
P1190855.jpg

P1190850.jpg

P1190847.jpg

P1190860.jpg

P1190864.jpg

Last edited:
I just picked up a Flak 2.0 Prizm Golf set off eBay.This is my 4th set of Prizm Golf Oakleys,and I am positive the lenses themselves aren't Prizm Golf by the colour of them.The Prizm Golf have kind of a pink shade to them when viewed,these have a green/yellow shade to them.I'm assumed they might be another type (trail,field)of Prizm lenses?

Pics please.

I just picked up a Flak 2.0 Prizm Golf set off eBay.This is my 4th set of Prizm Golf Oakleys,and I am positive the lenses themselves aren't Prizm Golf by the color of them.The Prizm Golf have kind of a pink shade to them when viewed,these have a green/yellow shade to them.I assumed they might be another type (trail,field)of Prizm lenses?Not even sure if the frames are real,so I would appreciate some opinions here.
View attachment 686763
View attachment 686764
View attachment 686765
View attachment 686766
View attachment 686767
Did you buy this pair last night of Ebay for like €26,-?

I purchased them over a month ago,they are not the Prizm Dark,as they are a lighter shade than the regular Golf Prizm lens.

Here a set of original Golf PRIZM.
View attachment 686763
View attachment 686764
View attachment 686765
View attachment 686766
View attachment 686767
Here a set of original Golf PRIZM.
Looks like @Atticus is right as always.
1577139496470.png

Not sure if this will help,but here is a pic of the sunglasses in question(top) with a set of Prizm Golf Lenses(bottom) within the same picture.It might not be obvious from the pics,but the top set is a lighter shade,so they definitely are not Prizm Dark Golf lenses.I am just curious what they are??
P1190865.jpg

P1190872.jpg

Not sure if this will help,but here is a pic of the sunglasses in question(top) with a set of Prizm Golf Lenses(bottom) within the same picture.It might not be obvious from the pics,but the top set is a lighter shade,so they definitely are not Prizm Dark Golf lenses.I am just curious what they are??
View attachment 686790
View attachment 686791
Here are pics of the difference in those golf lenses. It’s dark here, so I had to just put them against a white backdrop...the one on the left is the dark.

55F45625-5F86-4002-95C9-2B914292F34B.jpeg

Back