• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Can anyone tell me if these (link below) are real Oakelys? Never seen anything like them. Thx in advanced

It's like something off of Babylon 5...

Rare prototypes found in uk…..
Wow, these are really bad.

Good catches here lately. Must admit that it's quite refreshing to see these crazy, never seen before fakes likes these {and those green" Water Splices" , instead of the tons on fake holbrooks going round.

Almost tempted to start a "case of shame" collection. 😉😁

Hi. I just recently purchased these Holbrook Asian fits from Proozy.com. They are saying they are an authorized Oakley dealer, but nobody can answer my question about this strange logo next to the O on the frame. Everything else passes the sniff test as far as authenticity. Can anybody help tell me what the heck this icon is?

jason

7C0132A0-6A57-4964-811B-2254F35CB55C.jpeg

CC163345-AD5F-40A7-A153-21A94C25E9CE.jpeg

Hi. I just recently purchased these Holbrook Asian fits from Proozy.com. They are saying they are an authorized Oakley dealer, but nobody can answer my question about this strange logo next to the O on the frame. Everything else passes the sniff test as far as authenticity. Can anybody help tell me what the heck this icon is?

jason

View attachment 901320

View attachment 901321
What's the SKU on those?

jason

View attachment 901320

View attachment 901321
This is a Shibuya collection Holbrook, that symbol is a “Daruma” doll. Legit, but I would email them and exchange it due to the frame damage as @glock24shooter mentioned.

Back