• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Pretty sure these are the real deal, a bit bummed bc owner said they were put in storage since new but the left leg appears to be... bent? if that makes sense? Oakley Frogskins Colette & Julien David Matte Tortoise w Palm Trees. No SKU. Did not post photo but the bag is 100% correct and appears to be authentic. Figured I'd post in here though since many of you guys are much more knowledgable than myself. Has anyone seen perfect replications of this particular model? I bought from trixie on ebay, many seem to know of that seller, as they have high reviews. Only real reason I feel I need to post is because these are 1 of 100, no SKU, and no box.
1679444822389.jpeg

1679444860896.jpeg

Pretty sure these are the real deal, a bit bummed bc owner said they were put in storage since new but the left leg appears to be... bent? if that makes sense? Oakley Frogskins Colette & Julien David Matte Tortoise w Palm Trees. No SKU. Did not post photo but the bag is 100% correct and appears to be authentic. Figured I'd post in here though since many of you guys are much more knowledgable than myself. Has anyone seen perfect replications of this particular model? I bought from trixie on ebay, many seem to know of that seller, as they have high reviews. Only real reason I feel I need to post is because these are 1 of 100, no SKU, and no box.View attachment 1042197
View attachment 1042198
Yes, Trixie is well know but for selling Aftermarket Lenses as OEM.

Back