• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
@Joseaznag Sorry, I don't have any photos of the Pitboss since I don't own one. The Jupiter squared Valentino Rossi also has fake with correct sku# as originals.
Anyway, those two I mentioned are maybe the best copied fake than the other Oakley models, but still there are manufacturing downgrades that makes those fake very detectable.
Yes off course there are another details you can look even by photo
If you have them on your hands its so easy to identify fakes
I dont even need to look lenses
Because fake lenses never have oakley clarity .
I just need to touch and feel the frame
I think many people can say the same.

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk

@Joseaznag Sorry, I don't have any photos of the Pitboss since I don't own one. The Jupiter squared Valentino Rossi also has fake with correct sku# as originals.
Anyway, those two I mentioned are maybe the best copied fake than the other Oakley models, but still there are manufacturing downgrades that makes those fake very detectable.
About the sku i think i see a fake with correct sku too , but instead of a "○" between numbers it have a □ (square) lol

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk

Curious noob here. Where do you check your ser numbers to see if they match up?
Only X Metals made before 2004 and some limited editions after that have serial numbers. What you're probably looking at is a SKU number. Most of the time you can google it and get a good hit. o review has the best database but it's not 100% complete.

Only X Metals made before 2004 and some limited editions after that have serial numbers. What you're probably looking at is a SKU number. Most of the time you can google it and get a good hit. o review has the best database but it's not 100% complete.

SKU, yes that's it. Reason I ask, I googled a number and found only 1 hit for the number. It was the right combo, but the only hit I got. Just thought it strange as I've had 2 of the same pair with the same number. Do all custom orders come without the SKU?

SKU, yes that's it. Reason I ask, I googled a number and found only 1 hit for the number. It was the right combo, but the only hit I got. Just thought it strange as I've had 2 of the same pair with the same number. Do all custom orders come without the SKU?
Yep customs have no sku because a sku denotes a frame and lens combination. Customs are bare frames so no sku. That sku comes up a flak 2.0 silver. Looks legit.

Yep customs have no sku because a sku denotes a frame and lens combination. Customs are bare frames so no sku. That sku comes up a flak 2.0 silver. Looks legit.

BINGO! Thanks a bunch!!

013_zpsfufrj1va.jpg

Latest Posts

Back