• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi
I found these oakleys at a garage sale this weekend. After researching I believe they are legit. The Oakley on the arms is raised, they don't have any screws. The Oakley on the frame seem to be engraved. Can anybody tell me if my listing on eBay is correct? I don't want to misrepresent the in anyway.
Thank you for letting me taks some of your time.
VINTAGE OAKLEY M FRAME SUNGLASSES SWEEP LENS Mombo First Generation RARE | eBay

Looks legit to me. I wanted a pair of the original Mumbo's so bad when they first came out.

Revant has a good write up on the history of them over the years.

Oakley M Frames Through the Ages | Revant Blog | Revant Optics

Hi all-I'm looking for a polarized pair of Fives Squared, and I came upon these on eBay. Product number is OO9238-17. They are 150 on Oakley's website, so this price seems pretty fair. I love the mirrored blue finish. The lens color is Deep Water Prizm-looks like they are a bronze lens? Would these be a good everyday pair of glasses?

Before I clicked and gave them any money, I'd figured I'd post on here and see if anyone sees anything fishy with the deal. Seller feedback is solid, but no actual photo of the glasses gives me pause.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322284967260

Hi all-I'm looking for a polarized pair of Fives Squared, and I came upon these on eBay. Product number is OO9238-17. They are 150 on Oakley's website, so this price seems pretty fair. I love the mirrored blue finish. The lens color is Deep Water Prizm-looks like they are a bronze lens? Would these be a good everyday pair of glasses?

Before I clicked and gave them any money, I'd figured I'd post on here and see if anyone sees anything fishy with the deal. Seller feedback is solid, but no actual photo of the glasses gives me pause.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322284967260

Looks like stock photos, so not much to go off of there; but I'd say based on the sellers rating and that it's a storefront, you're probably safe. Best bet is probably going to be if anyone on here has experience with BotiqueSunglasses and what their experience has been and/or to look at their other items and see if there are any that look like fakes. With 100% on 542, I'd be pretty comfortable with it.

Does this label look right?
IMG_7207.JPG

Latest Posts

Back