• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
so recently I just buy this jawbreaker in hong kong.

is it genuine or fake?
the shop says it was genuine.

and just realized that the box they gave me was not the same colour.

thanks guys
Well, the SKU on the frame corresponds to the Asian Fit Jawbreaker with a Black Iridium Polarized lens, which is different from the box description. The lens looks like Prizm Road. Perhaps the merchant swapped out lenses and frames. I have no idea why the merchant would do such a thing. I would take that back because of stuff not corresponding.

I'm inclined to say it's real, but the merchant tampered with the merchandise.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

From what i can see they look legit but i am not a jawbreaker expert
I see

Well, the SKU on the frame corresponds to the Asian Fit Jawbreaker with a Black Iridium Polarized lens, which is different from the box description. The lens looks like Prizm Road. Perhaps the merchant swapped out lenses and frames. I have no idea why the merchant would do such a thing. I would take that back because of stuff not corresponding.

I'm inclined to say it's real, but the merchant tampered with the merchandise.

Yes, I have the same thinking why would the shop offer swap lens colour.

I also checked that number is black iridium polarized lens. (After buying the sunglass)

The shop also told me I can freely choose the lens colour (as long prizm lens).
Which is am looking was prizm road lens that already setup as this Jawbreaker black frames.

And for the box they gave me white jawbreaker
But is it the real stuff?
I have no idea about the fake jawbreaker looks like.

When I ask them is this original, they say it's original and their shop had sticker that sells original stuff:errwhat:

I see

Yes, I have the same thinking why would the shop offer swap lens colour.

I also checked that number is black iridium polarized lens. (After buying the sunglass)

The shop also told me I can freely choose the lens colour (as long prizm lens).
Which is am looking was prizm road lens that already setup as this Jawbreaker black frames.

And for the box they gave me white jawbreaker
But is it the real stuff?
I have no idea about the fake jawbreaker looks like.

When I ask them is this original, they say it's original and their shop had sticker that sells original stuff:errwhat:
Lens is real, frame is real, packaging is real. Everything is not matching up properly. That is more of a reflection of the merchant. It is up to you if you want to get that as is.

As I said, I wouldn't keep it. It sounds like you want BNIB with matching packaging, etc. I would rather choose that option instead (it does exist). I wouldn't buy assorted stuff like that at regular price.

The micro fiber bag doesn't have the Oakley tag. Fake or legit ?

IMG_7662.PNG

Gotta be fake, but they look real to my untrained eyes. Seller has 700+ transactions _all in the last month_ and all from buyers with 1-10 feedback. And now they're selling "authentic" Oakley's from the Netherlands. Not likely. Thoughts?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The first pic looks more legit then the second.....in the second the microfiber bag is different and all the packaging looks way off and then the additional cleaning cloth. Definitely a fake IMO.

Back