• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I thought Romeo 1 Jordan earsocks were not Labeled (Made in USA and CE)

Serial 9072

Are these Fake ??

Oakley R1, X-metal Michael Jordan Romeo 1. | eBay

$_57.JPG
$_12.JPG

has anyone seen any Ducati Wind Jackets for sale anywhere? i really want a pair of the grey/black with the red foam inserts, Since I purchased a Harley Wide Glide, FXDWG i want a pair for riding. I would even think about trading my Gascan "Troy Lee Design Phobias" for a pair. BTW how may pair of the "Phiobias" were made? anyone know right off, are they sought after or rare or anything at all?
Thanks in advance

has anyone seen any Ducati Wind Jackets for sale anywhere? i really want a pair of the grey/black with the red foam inserts, Since I purchased a Harley Wide Glide, FXDWG i want a pair for riding. I would even think about trading my Gascan "Troy Lee Design Phobias" for a pair. BTW how may pair of the "Phiobias" were made? anyone know right off, are they sought after or rare or anything at all?
Thanks in advance
They pop up from time to time. You're better off posting a want to buy thread though.

Nice bike. My dad has a 100th anniversary Wide Glide.

IMG_3002.JPG
Originally the red ones had no markings. That set is from a Ducati or OCP. The 4 digit serial makes it a legit 1st gen Romeo. Michael Jordan had nothing to do with it.

Michael Jordan was wearing serial 0023 since his Player number 23.. as pictured this is why Jordan Romeos worth much more for a collector

Last edited:
Michael Jordan was given serial number 23 of a LOT of stuff. What I'm saying is that he had nothing to do with the creation of the Romeo and that frame was never marketed as a Jordan Romeo unlike the Jordan Mars which was.

Stuff is only worth what someone will pay for it.

There was a thread on O Review by a former employee that explained all this. I'll see if I can find it.

Latest Posts

Back