• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I'm not an expert. Most of the guys on here are. You can find good deals on the bay and Craigslist. But I've been too close to getting ripped off a few times. I started buying from here. I've never went wrong buying on here. And most of the time what I want is in the exchange. If it's not it will be in a few days. I buy here with 1000000% confidence!!! Most guys will cut deals and trade. That's just my 2 cents!!

Ya I found deals here to but they look good besides not having right lenses. He said bought new on clearance and he's asking $40 bucks. He's only like 30 min from me. Trying to get a few more opinions before I pull the trigger

Ya I found deals here to but they look good besides not having right lenses. He said bought new on clearance and he's asking $40 bucks. He's only like 30 min from me. Trying to get a few more opinions before I pull the trigger
Well $40 I'd go for it. That's not bad. If it was a 3-400 xmetal then I'd be more concerned.

I'm not sure but the more I look the side plates and icons look off color too (maybe just the flash) but lenses definitely do not match

What the SKU brings up

IMG_2618.PNG

He could have bought it new and still the lenses could be swapped.

I was in a vault store last year and they had a madman on display. It was a Ferrari but didn't have the red screws or the arms with red icons. I pointed it out to someone and he said it was a return. Obviously someone swapped parts and the O Store didn't notice when they took it back.

I'm not saying this is what happened here, but it's possible.

Back