• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
IMG_7202.PNG
IMG_7205.PNG
Hi All,

Considering picking these up, listed @$175, they're also selling a pair of bat wolfs and fuel cells pictured with "okey" cases& mf cloths (not bags) but these look legit. They're about 45 min away so I thought I'd check with you guys first. Any thoughts?

Thanks everyone

IMG_7203.PNG

IMG_7204.PNG

Hi All,

Considering picking these up, listed @$175, they're also selling a pair of bat wolfs and fuel cells pictured with "okey" cases& mf cloths (not bags) but these look legit. They're about 45 min away so I thought I'd check with you guys first. Any thoughts?

Thanks everyone

Pics?

They're up, hit post too fast. that was fast, thanks

:)

Not an expert on Juliets .04-114 is for Plasma Juliets with Ice lenses so I guess that matches.
As far as the Batwolf in the pic...would need more to judge. But that case and the mf cloth are super fake.

:)

Not an expert on Juliets .04-114 is for Plasma Juliets with Ice lenses so I guess that matches.
As far as the Batwolf in the pic...would need more to judge. But that case and the mf cloth are super fake.

Thanks for the input

Yeah only interested in the metal on this one but was leary of the fake bags/cloths on the other pairs , I'll bring my other set of juliets with
Me .

Hi! I'm turning to you Oakleyforum and hope that someone can help me with this one!

So, I bought a pair of Oakley Radar EV on Ebay (Matte Steel with a Chrome Iridium lens). I received them today and the first thing I noticed is that the lens seemed to be smaller and with a different shape than my other Radar EV Paths. Except for this the frame seems legit and the rubber on the earsocks seems to be Oakley quality. The code on the frame is OO9208-10 128.

In the pictures below I compared them with another pair that I know is genuine. One thing I noticed is that the genuine one (Sapphire) can "rest" on the lens while the new one (Chrome) falls backwards since it's to small.

My question is, did Oakley release a different shape of the path lens for Radar EV or did I receive a fake pair (or at least a fake Chrome lens)?

thumbnail_IMG_20170724_180116.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20170724_172825.jpg

IMG_20170724_180202.jpg

Hi! I'm turning to you Oakleyforum and hope that someone can help me with this one!

So, I bought a pair of Oakley Radar EV on Ebay (Matte Steel with a Chrome Iridium lens). I received them today and the first thing I noticed is that the lens seemed to be smaller and with a different shape than my other Radar EV Paths. Except for this the frame seems legit and the rubber on the earsocks seems to be Oakley quality. The code on the frame is OO9208-10 128.

In the pictures below I compared them with another pair that I know is genuine. One thing I noticed is that the genuine one (Sapphire) can "rest" on the lens while the new one (Chrome) falls backwards since it's to small.

My question is, did Oakley release a different shape of the path lens for Radar EV or did I receive a fake pair (or at least a fake Chrome lens)?

View attachment 360210
View attachment 360211
View attachment 360212

A bunch of your pics don't show up but...

The SKU oo9208-10 matches the matte steel with chrome polarized . That is the SGH exclusive colorway (I have a pair of those).
However what is the SKU on the one you call genuine? Looks like the Grey Ink one but that came with different color icons and socks plus a Pitch Jade lens.

I know the Asian fit lenses for Radar EVs are somewhat different (I have a set of Asia fit ones here where you can tell they are smaller than normal Radar EV lenses).

But again what is the SKU on the sapphire one?

Last edited by a moderator:
A bunch of your pics don't show up but...

The SKU oo9208-10 matches the matte steel with chrome polarized . That is the SGH exclusive colorway (I have a pair of those).
However what is the SKU on the one you call genuine? Looks like the Grey Ink one but that came with different color icons and socks plus a Pitch Jade lens.

I know the Asian fit lenses for Radar EVs are somewhat different (I have a set of Asia fit ones here where you can tell they are smaller than normal Radar EV lenses).

But again what is the SKU on the sapphire one?

Thanks for the reply. That was my first post in this forum and I didn't really know how to add pictures. Finally managed to and the three pictures that is showing right now is the one's that I wanted to post.

The SKU oo9208-10 that I bought on Ebay was sold as a custom made Radar EV 100% authentic Oakley product. With that said the lens was a Chrome Iridium and not Chrome polarized.

The genuine Path lens in the photos (Sapphire) is a mix of the Radar EV Path SKY BLUE/SAPPHIRE (OO9208-03) and the Radar EV Pitch GREY INK/JADE (OO9211-03). I switched the icons, lenses and earsocks between these two pair and they was bought from official Oakley stores. Anyways, the point is that the Chrome lense I received doesn't look like any other Radar EV Path lenses I have or that I can find. This particular Chrome Lens that's attached to the Matte Steel frame makes the glasses 2 mm lower and is less curved than other Path lenses. Also, the edge on both sides are much shorter (11 mm vs 15 mm).

Update: I've done some more research and found both good and bad news, the Asian Fit lens looks exactly like the one I received so that's probably the case. Guess they might be genuine after all, just bad item description on Ebay. Too bad about the Asian Fit though since they feels and looks much smaller.

The problem now is that I can't find any Chrome Iridium Path lenses out there, just polarized one's but that's not the case on my glasses since the etching is missing. The only option I see is that I received a Black Iridium Asian Fit path lense and that I haven't noticed the difference between Chrome/Black.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. That was my first post in this forum and I didn't really know how to add pictures. Finally managed to and the three pictures that is showing right now is the one's that I wanted to post.

The SKU oo9208-10 that I bought on Ebay was sold as a custom made Radar EV 100% authentic Oakley product. With that said the lens was a Chrome Iridium and not Chrome polarized.

The genuine Path lens in the photos (Sapphire) is a mix of the Radar EV Path SKY BLUE/SAPPHIRE (OO9208-03) and the Radar EV Pitch GREY INK/JADE (OO9211-03). I switched the icons, lenses and earsocks between these two pair and they was bought from official Oakley stores. Anyways, the point is that the Chrome lense I received doesn't look like any other Radar EV Path lenses I have or that I can find. This particular Chrome Lens that's attached to the Matte Steel frame makes the glasses 2 mm lower and is less curved than other Path lenses. Also, the edge on both sides are much shorter (11 mm vs 15 mm).

Update: I've done some more research and found both good and bad news, the Asian Fit lens looks exactly like the one I received so that's probably the case. Guess they might be genuine after all, just bad item description on Ebay. Too bad about the Asian Fit though since they feels and looks much smaller.

Yeah all that is important info. But that is why I mentioned my experience with the Asian fit ones. So yeah what happened is that they took the original matte steel SGH exclusive oo9208-10 and swapped around the lenses . So technically they were customized (but by reusing stock parts) but are not an outright OCP pair. Especially as OCP customs do not have any SKUs.

Glad it all worked out.

Yeah all that is important info. But that is why I mentioned my experience with the Asian fit ones. So yeah what happened is that they took the original matte steel SGH exclusive oo9208-10 and swapped around the lenses . So technically they were customized (but by reusing stock parts) but are not an outright OCP pair. Especially as OCP customs do not have any SKUs.

Glad it all worked out.

Thanks for the feedback. I updated my post while you replied. It seems like Oakley did not make a Chrome Path lens in Asian Fit. Guess I was to upset to not even notice that it's probably a Black Iridium lens in Asian Fit that I received and not Chrome Iridium. Really disappointing. Okay, enough with the off topic! Thanks again.

Back