• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The problem now is that I can't find any Chrome Iridium Path lenses out there, just polarized one's but that's not the case on my glasses since the etching is missing. The only option I see is that I received a Black Iridium Asian Fit path lense and that I haven't noticed the difference between Chrome/Black.

What do you mean you can't find any? They are readily available . I've bought a few myself both from Oakley (and stores) and on eBay.
Keep in mind that not having the "Polarized" etching is not a guarantee the lens is not polarized. The ones that go through the Oakley custom program usually do not have the etching so as to accommodate any custom etching someone might want.
Quickest test for checking polarization is to look at your cell phone while wearing and rotating the phone and see if it affects the way the display is viewed. On polarized ones you'll see the display dim because of the polarization. Hope that helps

Edit:Im referring above to availability of chrome iridium path in regular not in asian fit. But the frame you have is a regular one not asian fit. Hence you should be able to swap the Asian fit lens with a chrome path (regular fit) and should work just fine.

Last edited:
What do you mean you can't find any? They are readily available . I've bought a few myself both from Oakley (and stores) and on eBay.
Keep in mind that not having the "Polarized" etching is not a guarantee the lens is not polarized. The ones that go through the Oakley custom program usually do not have the etching so as to accommodate any custom etching someone might want.
Quickest test for checking polarization is to look at your cell phone while wearing and rotating the phone and see if it affects the way the display is viewed. On polarized ones you'll see the display dim because of the polarization. Hope that helps

What I meant is that I can't find any traces of "Radar EV Path Chrome Iridium Asian Fit" lenses out there, only polarized ones or regular Black Iridium. The variety of Asian Fit-lenses doesn't seems to be as high as regular fit but if you say that you did buy a few I hear you. These are definitively Asian fit and they are not polarized, that's why I suspect them to be Black Iridium as the mirror effect is not as prominent as I remember Chrome. I will take them to the local store and compare. Thanks for your help.

What I meant is that I can't find any traces of "Radar EV Path Chrome Iridium Asian Fit" lenses out there, only polarized ones or regular Black Iridium. The variety of Asian Fit-lenses doesn't seems to be as high as regular fit but if you say that you did buy a few I hear you. These are definitively Asian fit and they are not polarized, that's why I suspect them to be Black Iridium as the mirror effect is not as prominent as I remember Chrome. I will take them to the local store and compare. Thanks for your help.

Yeah see my clarifying statement above. Regarding availability I was referring to regular fit not asian. But since the matte steel frame is regular fit you should be able to find chrome iridium for it. As those are indeed definitely available (asian fit chromes are not ,as you stated)

Yeah see my clarifying statement above. Regarding availability I was referring to regular fit not asian. But since the matte steel frame is regular fit you should be able to find chrome iridium for it. As those are indeed definitely available (asian fit chromes are not ,as you stated)

Yes, mystery is most likely solved. They are genuine and I know regular lenses will fit, just a bummer that the description did not match reality, not a fan of this Asian Fit lens.

Anybody see anything wrong with this MM?

IMG_1431.PNG

IMG_1432.PNG

IMG_1433.PNG

IMG_1434.PNG

Good one. Unfortunately that's not my wrist. Yet. It looks good to me but I just wanted opinions of some of the Watch experts Before I buy it.

Back