• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
View attachment 458387 View attachment 458388 View attachment 458389 A seller on a local site claiming that these are real and not fakes but to me they look like fake
every sign is there but i just need to confirm it, sadly he said that he already had sold them and the buyer was very satisfied
I am learning how to spot fakes from you guys. ‘OKLEYS* and stamp imprinting rubbed off. Me personally I will buy from an Oakley store. But, if something catches my eye in the exchange section from a forum member I may make a purchase.

I am learning how to spot fakes from you guys. ‘OKLEYS* and stamp imprinting rubbed off. Me personally I will buy from an Oakley store. But, if something catches my eye in the exchange section from a forum member I may make a purchase.

Buying on the forum is a pretty safe bet as far as authenticity goes - anybody trying to list a fake here would get chewed up in seconds.

Other aspects of seller integrity have to be evaluated separately. But really for all the bad stories you hear about there's dozens of good ones that you don't hear about.

Buying on the forum is a pretty safe bet as far as authenticity goes - anybody trying to list a fake here would get chewed up in seconds.

Other aspects of seller integrity have to be evaluated separately. But really for all the bad stories you hear about there's dozens of good ones that you don't hear about.
There’s a Saran Wrap joke in there somewhere, I’m just too tired to find it.

Hi, I just purchased these today. I use to have an old pair of white minutes and have been dying for another pair. I found these and snagged them. Do you guys think I got the real deal? Also, here is the link for the eBay listing.

Pearl Oakley Minute 1.0 Sunglasses | eBay

CA9864C1-173B-4E12-903B-C3CF6D44C535.jpeg 8B6DED41-8346-420A-80DF-4A55A74541EC.png 577BD36A-C1AD-423B-81DD-964E27CF22E6.jpeg 09DBDBD4-8DE6-4F79-9A73-5E513D1F5E5B.jpeg 02D1FB30-EE70-42E9-8BAD-BE10CB29CE86.jpeg

No problem. It’s juat harder to see on the white but it’s there in the last picture. That’s the main tell for a Minute.

Welcome to the forum!

No problem. It’s juat harder to see on the white but it’s there in the last picture. That’s the main tell for a Minute.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! Happy to be onboard! I actually asked the seller after I purchased and he’s going to check for me when he gets home. It has to be there, here’s another pair I found listed for a similar price that has that indentation. I don’t know why I remembered that so vividly about my old minutes lol.

9E4F8EC9-F595-47FB-BB45-9B745A4606C2.png

Back