• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Oh I see what you mean now. The indent in the sock. I just looked and all of mine have it. I bet that one does too, just a dark picture.

35D7FF80-36E6-4CAF-A0C3-36E835DE4BE8.jpeg

See the ones down at the far end don’t look like they have it but it’s just the lighting.

Oh I see what you mean now. The indent in the sock. I just looked and all of mine have it. I bet that one does too, just a dark picture.

View attachment 458894

See the ones down at the far end don’t look like they have it but it’s just the lighting.

Wow! Awesome collection! Look at all those Oaks!!! When I noticed that I messaged and asked where he got them if they were originally from Oakley and he stated they were from Dicks, So I liked that they came from a legit retailer. I wish my dog didn’t destroy my previous pair. I wish even more that Oakley didn’t discontinue the minutes! They are my favorite design from them.

Hey, SiRacer, I was wondering, would you want to sell any of Minutes? Also the eBay seller just wrote me this. I’m unsure if he is talking about the indent on the sleeve or the little hole the arm pokes out. I hope he meant what we were both talking about. If for some reason that indentation is not there should I be worried? I guess it’s possible the arm sleeves could of been replaced and not have that marking if not? Anyways, here is what he said

“Just checked, yes, they do have a little cut out similar to the ones you posted. Just cleaned them really good as well. About to head to the post office now. Should have tracking number uploaded in about 30 minutes.”

Back