• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Actually I saw an old post you left about a pair of cobalt blue eyejackets you have and you showed pictures where the stem didn’t have eyejacket wrote on it, but had the L on the inside stem. I now based on the pictures you left there believe they are legit, but I was wrong about them being second generation they must be first. Amazing, they look brand new and I got them for $50. The person didn’t even know what they had they advertised them as women’s Oakley’s and had nothing in the description about eyejackets. Thanks for your old post it helped a lot.
Good deal man. Yeah I learn new stuff all the time. The one without the text in the arm is the first gen. That cobalt is the only one I have still.

Looks OK from what I can see. I a couple concerns though. The CE stamp would have been on the last productions of the square style hinges if I remember correctly. I have some Trenchcoats with that stamp. The fact it doesnt have the name in the arm would have been early production. Trademark is ok, it was on a few pairs.

Looks OK from what I can see. I a couple concerns though. The CE stamp would have been on the last productions of the square style hinges if I remember correctly. I have some Trenchcoats with that stamp. The fact it doesnt have the name in the arm would have been early production. Trademark is ok, it was on a few pairs.

I had a pair a few years ago with the trademark stamp and I literally threw it in the trash because I thought that made it a fake:mad:

It was the Fuel colorway too....:(
Not your fuel pair but I have some packed away. Here is a fingerprint EJ frame with reg mark.

c997568a73d033231b9cbb4925844c4d.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back