• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Pretty sure these are fake. Holbrook with a sku 9102-14. That should be the Nicky Hayden Ducati with ruby lenses. These are matte Black with green polarized.

View attachment 513106 View attachment 513109 View attachment 513110 View attachment 513111 View attachment 513112 View attachment 513113 View attachment 513114

View attachment 513108

SKU doesn't line up with the color-way, the Icons look off, also the matte black finish looks a bit off...
I've always checked the inside of the hinge pocket where the arm's hinge is, there should L/R imprinted followed by a # in the arm as seen here.

edit: this should help you in the future
How to Spot Fake Oakley Holbrooks

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
SKU doesn't line up with the color-way, the Icons look off, also the matte black finish looks a bit off...
I've always checked the inside of the hinge pocket where the arm's hinge is, there should L/R imprinted followed by a # in the arm as seen here.

edit: this should help you in the future
How to Spot Fake Oakley Holbrooks

View attachment 513131

That is a good write-up. Wish I had seen that earlier. Thanks

I was just looking that one up too. It’s not metallic red and I think they could be fake. Not seeing a sku on the arm either. I know the guy selling them and if they’re fake I’m sure he doesn’t know it. Need more input before I message him about them though
I’m asking abou the lenses. Based on the sku provided by @BoostBear , they should be OO BIP.

Latest Posts

Back